This privacy statement explains what personal data Brandpie collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our website, and how we use that data.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from January 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as device information (such as browsers or operating systems), geographical area, how you interact with our website
- other information relevant to surveys and/or events
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better user experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve the way we communicate with you or to customise the website to improve your user experience.
- We may use the information to contact you by telephone for business development purposes.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.