Brandpie is an exciting and dynamic company with a diverse and highly experienced team located in both London and New York. We are leaders in purpose-led transformation. We work with some of the world’s largest enterprises seeking growth at scale, with entrepreneurs and VC backed businesses seeking accelerated growth and with non-profits seeking growth with impact.
We are a company with little hierarchy. All leaders are hands-on with clients and everyone contributes to tasks. You’ll find this ability to work in partnership with senior leaders fast-tracks your development and provides you with constant mentoring and learning experiences. We work smart and in a friendly, co-operative way that respects everyone’s time and is understanding of that fact that work, however important, is just one part of your life.
Ours is a creative and nurturing culture with open, transparent communication.
We’re looking for a talented Junior Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience to join our Client Services Team. As a Junior Account Manager you work as a liaison between our clients across multiple accounts and our project teams. You will be responsible for delivering a wide range of projects and campaigns on time and on budget, coordinating client communication and dealing with the administrative process. The role requires great organizational skills, and a desire to learn everything about the work we do, the projects we work on and the industry we are in.
You’ll be trusted to take ownership of your work and will be given significant responsibilities from day one.
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrated experience working in brand consultancy (or other related marketing field).
- You have developed project schedules designed to meet project objectives.
- You have managed project information and client materials, making sure the project team’s activities and outcomes are aligned.
- You have managed the administration and finances of projects, e.g. reviewed time spent against budget on a weekly basis, reported any potential overspends to the senior manager on the project.
- You have experience of structuring a document or presentation without guidance. You are able to present work or thinking to a group in a confident and articulate manner.
- You are aware of technology, social and business trends.
- Clear communicator. You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working remotely and independently with the ability to collaborate successfully when working virtually.
- Detailed oriented. You are able to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- Team player. You love to generate fresh thinking and work with others, whether you are 1-1 or rolling your sleeves up with the broader team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a brilliant ideas and solutions.
- A self-starter. You are curious and excited to learn, with one finger on the pulse of the latest trends in business and branding.
Perks & Benefits
We hope that we got you excited about the prospect of working for us! Now let us tell you more about our fantastic perks and benefits:
- Generous reward package. We provide industry competitive salaries that reflect experience and ability. We anticipate the salary for this role will be between £27-35,000 per annum. We offer additional benefits including medical and life insurance, gym membership contributions and a company pension scheme.
- Time off. You will start with 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day per year to a maximum of 28 days. Our business usually closes between Christmas and New Year, providing an additional 3 days leave.
- Flexi-time and place. Like many businesses we are now fully virtual and will remain so until at least 2021. We will not insist that our people are office-based and respect everyone’s individual preference. We encourage flexible work patterns and want our people to find a decent work/life balance they are comfortable with.
- Top notch IT kit. We will provide new IT equipment including laptop and screen for your home set-up and we provide a contribution towards your monthly utility bills while you are home-based.
- Personal development. We want you to learn and grow with us. You will have an immediate access to LinkedIn Learning, which offers over 9,000 courses across the platform. Additionally, to make sure our people are up to date with our latest work, we do regular Knowledge Share sessions and we will work with you to create a personal career development plan.
Our commitment to diversity
Brandpie is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, reward and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.