Brandpie is an exciting and dynamic workspace, located in a newly designed WeWork space in the West Village. We’re looking for a talented designer to work with our team of designers, creative directors, strategists, account managers and executive leadership team.
The designer’s job is to work with the creative team to bring new brand identities and ad campaigns to life. Be it through designing pitch decks, art directing photography for ad campaigns, concepting around animations or laying out editorial designs for our quarterly magazine, this junior designer must masterfully combine strong technical ability with creativity and aesthetic awareness.
This role is a great place to launch a career in branding, advertising and PR, where you will be challenged to wear multiple hats, liaise with various departments across the organization, and have the opportunity to design across multiple channels and mediums.
- Assist our creative team with the creation of new brand identities (new brand identity systems resulting in new websites, logo design, print and web materials, etc.) and ad campaigns (be it for television, social, web, print, OOH etc.)
- Pick up guidelines and create other materials based on established visual identity (for ads, social posts, video title cards, etc.
- Serve as master of decks – help build a growing business by designing pitch decks, findings decks, creds decks, and more with our strategic team.
- Have a multi-faceted design capacity to shift between various types of design work, including printed event collateral, presentation design, web design, video and more.
- A beginner/intermediate: with an internship or other previous team experience under your belt, you’re ready to take on a new and exciting role.
- Keen eye for design: current in the latest trends and standards for graphic design, as well as visual culture in 2019.
- Technical: you are a master of the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Keynote and Powerpoint (knowledge of Sketch is a major plus).
- Collaborative: you love to brainstorm and work with others, whether you are 1-1 with an art director or rolling your sleeves up with the team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a killer execution.
- Detailed oriented: you are able to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- A self-starter: always curious and excited to learn with one finger to the pulse of the latest trends in advertising and media
Ready to apply?
Thank you for your application. A member of the Brandpie team will be in touch.