Brandpie is an exciting and dynamic workplace, with a diverse team located across both New York and London. We’re looking for a talented designer to join our creative team and collaborate alongside creative directors, strategists, account managers and the executive leadership team. A minimum of three years’ experience is required.
The designer will work with the team to bring new brand identities and ad campaigns to life. Be it through art directing photography for ad campaigns, creating new and exciting logos and brand identities, concepting around animations or collaborating with our digital team to layout website designs for our clients, this designer must masterfully combine strong technical ability with creativity and aesthetic awareness.
This role offers a great opportunity to further develop a career in branding, advertising and digital, where you will be challenged to wear multiple hats, liaise with various departments across the organization, and have the opportunity to design across multiple channels and mediums.
You’ll also be trusted to take ownership of your work and will be giving significant responsibilities from day one.
Brandpie is an agency with little hierarchy. All leaders are hands-on with clients and everyone contributes to tasks. You’ll find this ability to work in partnership with senior leaders fast-tracks your development and provides you with constant mentoring and learning experiences. We work smart and in a friendly, co-operative way that respects everyone’s time and is understanding of that fact that work, however important, is just one part of your life.
Ours is a creative and nurturing culture with open, transparent communication.
Brandpie is an inclusive employer and supports flexible and remote working.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Assist our team in the creation/evolution of visual identities for clients spanning various sectors and disciplines (VI systems resulting in websites, logo design, print and digital applications etc.) and ad campaigns (be it for television, digital, social, print, OOH etc.).
- Both pick up and design brand guidelines and create other materials based on established visual identities (ads, social posts, video infographics, video titles etc.).
- Serve as master of presentations – helping to build a growing business by designing pitch decks, findings decks, creds decks, and more with our strategic team.
- Have a multi-faceted design capacity to shift between various types of design work, including printed event collateral, presentation design, web design, video and more.
Qualifications and skills:
- A mid-level/intermediate: with previous professional team experience under your belt, and looking to take on a new and exciting potential-filled role.
- Design eyes: current in the latest trends and standards for all aspects of design, as well as visual culture in 2020.
- Technical: You are a master of the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Sketch and Keynote. Additional technical skills and proficiency in animation and prototyping software a plus.
- Collaborative: You love to brainstorm and work with others, whether you are 1-1 with an art director or rolling your sleeves up with the broader team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a stunning idea, identity, experience or ad execution.
- Detailed-oriented: You are able to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- A self-starter: always curious and excited to learn with one finger to the pulse of the latest trends in advertising and media
- Clear communicator: Strong communication skills and an ability to work remotely and independently with the ability to collaborate successfully during this new normal.
Interested? Simply submit your CV and portfolio to Eva, our Global HR Manager.