Brandpie is an exciting and dynamic creative consultancy, with offices in London and New York. We’re seeking a talented Design Director to work with our London team, with strong ambitions to develop their career and create award-winning work.
You’ll be challenged to wear multiple hats, liaise with various departments across the organization, and have the opportunity to design across multiple channels and mediums.
- Promote and develop creative thinking, and motivate others to come up with new and unique ideas.
- Ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way.
- Lead the team to deliver amazing work, from conceptual ideas, through development, design, and completion.
- Be a partner with the senior team to ensure that the creative solution solves the client / brand need on the project.
- Listen to, mentor, and guide the design team members to learn and grow their skills and knowledge.
- Take ownership of full project delivery, ensuring everyone involved is clear on the objectives, and can subsequently help to create a case study for each project.
- Play an active role in new business, being involved in pitches and meeting with potential new clients.
- Work with the Creative Director to build, manage, and sustain a digital first design team.
- Experienced: with several years of experience under your belt, you’ve created great work for big international brands, small charities and everything in between. Ideally you will currently be working as a Design Director and have a strong background or leading a design team, however a hungry and driven Senior Designer ready for their first DD role will also be considered.
- Keen eye for design: current in the latest trends and standards for graphic design, and know the difference between decoration and creative problem-solving.
- Technical: you are a master of the Adobe Creative Suite, with skills/experience in one or more of the following: Sketch, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Cinema 4D. You have delivered strong concepts and unique ideas across various mediums, with experience in motion and digital design.
- Collaborative: you love to brainstorm and work with others, whether you are 1-1 with the creative director or rolling your sleeves up with the team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a killer execution.
- Detail oriented: you are able to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- A self-starter: always curious and excited to learn with one finger to the pulse of the latest trends in brand and design.
- Full of personality: enthusiastic, passionate and positive, always bringing good vibes to the office.
Ready to apply?
Thank you for your application. A member of the Brandpie team will be in touch.