Brandpie is an exciting and dynamic creative business with a diverse and highly experienced team located in both London and New York. We are leaders in purpose led transformation. We work with some of the world’s largest enterprises seeking growth at scale, with entrepreneurs and VC backed businesses seeking accelerated growth and with non-profits seeking growth with impact.
We take pride in the power of our strategic thinking and the impact of our world-class creative work.
We are a company with little hierarchy. All leaders are hands-on with clients and everyone contributes to tasks. You’ll find this ability to work in partnership with senior leaders fast-tracks your development and provides you with constant mentoring and learning experiences. We work smart and in a friendly, co-operative way that respects everyone’s time and is understanding of that fact that work, however important, is just one part of your life.
Ours is a creative and nurturing culture with open, transparent communication.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Director with at least 7 years of experience to join our Client Services Team in London.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for end to end management of smaller projects. You will also play a bigger role supporting on more complex, larger projects. You will proactively build relationships across Brandpie (inside and outside of the team) and find opportunities to get involved (directly or shadowing others).
This role offers a great opportunity to further develop your career in purpose led transformation, brand consulting and design, creative campaigns, culture change and employee experience design, where you’ll be challenged to wear multiple hats, work directly with our multi-disciplinary team, liaise with clients and represent us at Boardroom level. You’ll also be trusted to take ownership of your work and will be given significant responsibilities from day one.
As an Account Director:
- You will have at least 7 years of experience working in leading management consultancy, brand consultancy or brand strategy or digital strategy consulting company.
- You are the main point of contact for smaller client projects - you take ownership and build a strong external relationships.
- You build strong relationships internally at Brandpie.
- You take ownership of managing a project making sure that key resources have the brief, budget and support that they need to deliver.
- You are on top of the time plan and budget management and report both to client and internal senior team.
- You share SoWs with clients for smaller projects and get them signed off.
- You plan for and help clients manage key stakeholders.
- You stay close to key contacts and ensure they feel supported and confident in the work being delivered.
- You highlight changes of scope in projects you're working on.
- You are not afraid to challenge areas that are not clear (both internally and with day to day client contacts).
- You identify logical 'next steps' within active projects that could become new revenue streams.
- Contribute to and own parts of new business pitches (as directed).
- You nurture and manage junior members of the Client Services team.
- Good listener. You nurture key relationships becoming a strategic partner and an advisor to the client.
- Clear communicator: You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working remotely and independently with the ability to collaborate successfully when working virtually.
- Team player: You love to generate fresh thinking and work with others, whether you are 1-1 or rolling your sleeves up with the broader team, you do your part to contribute to the creation of a brilliant ideas and solutions.
- Detail- oriented: You are able to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project.
- A self-starter: You are curious and excited to learn, with one finger on the pulse of the latest trends in business and branding
At Brandpie we believe supporting and helping everyone to grow as a team and an individual. We help do this through our comprehensive and competitive benefits package we offer:
- Generous reward package: We provide industry competitive salaries that reflect experience and ability. We anticipate the salary for this role will be between £50k- £65k per annum (depending on experience). We offer additional benefits including medical and life insurance, gym membership contributions and a company pension scheme.
- A competitive holiday package: You will start with 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day per year to a maximum of 28 days. Our business usually closes between Christmas and New Year, providing an additional 3 days leave.
- Wellbeing support: We believe it’s vital people have time to focus on their wellbeing (both physical and mental). From day one you will be provided with a comprehensive core and mental health cover (currently with Vitality Health), subsidized gym membership, partner rewards and discounts.
- Flexi-time and place: Like many businesses, we are now fully virtual and will remain so until at least the start of 2022. We will not insist that our people are office based and respect everyone’s individual preference. We encourage flexible work patterns and want our people to find a fair work/life balance they are comfortable with.
- Solid technology kit: On joining you will receive new IT equipment including a laptop (Mac or PC) and an external HD screen for your home set-up. We also provide a contribution towards your monthly utility bills while you are home-based.
- Personal development: We want you to learn and grow with us. You will have immediate access to LinkedIn Learning, which offers over 9,000 courses across the platform. Additionally, to make sure our people are up to date with our latest work, we do regular Knowledge Share sessions, and we will work with you to create a personal career development plan.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Brandpie is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, reward and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.