We are searching for an individual who has proven identity creation and implementation experience. You should be a truly conceptual thinker that understands brand strategy. You deliver the big idea and can bring it to life, rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, delivering on time and within budget.
It is the perfect role for someone who is looking for a dynamic, creative and hands-on role within a fun and supportive team. You’ll be surrounded by great designers, with the opportunity to mentor and guide, as well as be challenged, grow and develop. You’ll be able to demonstrate your creativity and strategic design skills.You must have:
- the ability to think conceptually, you can see the big picture and think laterally;
- work experience on a major / global brand identity;
- experience of working with and presenting to clients at a senior level;
- creative digital experience and capabilities;
- a strategic grounding to your work and the ability to clearly communicate your ideas and the rationale behind them.
- over five years work experience at reputable agencies;
- a good understanding of brand and visual identity creation, graphic systems and implementation and a portfolio of work to prove it;
- work that is delivered and communicated effectively through (print and digital) channels;
- an eye for design craft and attention to detail;
- a master of the Adobe Suite;
- fast enough with a marker pen to communicate your ideas.
BrandPie are global specialists in purpose, identity and engagement. We work with ambitious organisations to create and activate ideas that drive performance and sustainable growth. We are one of the fastest growing independent strategic brand and design consultancy with offices in London and New York, and work with a combination of blue chip, entrepreneurial and aspirational clients.Our values: One Pie - Be a team player. Step Up - Go the extra mile to produce great work. Scare Yourself - Be creative and take risks, create work that others wish they had done.
Please note: All applications must be accompanied with a CV and PDF with the best samples of your work. Please email your application to email@example.com